Tuesday, July 3, 2018

It's a trap

I used to rush for a hotel as soon as I got thoughts about tasty food even though not hungry. Tempted by taste. But after filling my belly with the junk, I always regretted my doing. I did not want to be vulnerable to lust for food. I did not want the bad health and bad mood such  junk foods give me. But the next time I smell fast food i fall into a hypnosis and follow my mind to again do the same regretful procedure of filling myself with junk food.
But Now after chanting the magic word " Shreem Brzee" which i got from the web, i get more control. My intellect says " It's a trap" several times whenever I get tempted to hotel food. Then my mind also get convinced that it is better to not eat such foods.

Thank you the divine consciousness the creator of this dream world. Namaste to you dear soul who is reading this now.

No comments: